Do you need to send your parents to READING BOOTCAMP for their kids?
This is a great way to get your students READING this summer WITH their parents!!
Perfect for all young readers & a boost for struggling readers, brought to you by mythreereaders.com
Here is a fun and proven way you can GET YOUR KIDS READING - With their parents!
Oh, and make a little summer vacation money $$$, too if you like! (See note at the bottom for more details on that)
ONGOING and ONLINE! Join our community of parents who want our kids to be SUCCESSFUL READERS!
Are you looking for ways to encourage your student's parents over the summer to get READING with their kids?? Are you interested in having your class return to school having increased their skills?
NO MORE SUMMER SLUMP!
Join owner of MyThreeReaders.com, (and current homeschooling mom & former teacher) Amy Brotherman for the Beginning Readers Bootcamp.
In this self-paced 5 Week Bootcamp, parents will guide their children through the step-by-step instructions needed to get him or her set upon the right path for a lifetime of excellent reading skills.
Give your parents the encouragement they need to work with their children, and to become better, more efficient partners with you in their child's educational success.
If you’re a teacher of young readers, you’re not going to want to miss this!
HI THERE, I'M AMY!
As the founder/ owner of the blog over at My Three Readers, a former teacher and mom of three (currently homeschooling my youngest), I am passionate about joining with other parents to make our children become great readers and give a boost to struggling readers.
I also know what it is like to have a child who is a struggling reader, and to feel frustrated and powerless as other children seem to zoom past grade levels while yours stays behind.
When my child was struggling, I made a bold move to take him out of his school and use my own skills as an educator, avid reader, and flat-out MOM ON A MISSION to help my child read. Since then, my child has increased in fluency, comprehension, and enjoyment of reading. I have no doubt that this training will make a huge difference for your students too, whether in the evenings with parents, or during the summer days.. I can't wait to have you and your class join me for what I know is going to be a turnaround in their reading!
"These concepts seem so simple, but putting it together like this really helped my daughter!"
"This was so helpful for both my kids, and it was such a relief to me to have a guideline to follow!"
"My son is reading now! He has struggled for years, but now he loves to read!"
5 Weeks to laying the foundation at home for your students to start Reading Like Champions!
From busy lives to addictive screens, it is hard to get our kids to crack open a book, much less love to learn to read! And when kids aren't influenced by books, they can begin to struggle. It can be confusing for parents when words like "fluency", "comprehension", "sight words" or "phonics" come into play.
In some cases, they may need a reading specialist and intervention for your child, but there are also ways that PARENTS can set the trajectory for kids to become reading superstars.
In this Bootcamp, in addition to lots of freebies & community, parents will discover:
The Magic of Read Alouds
Stretching the Reading Muscle - Practice, Practice (The Right Way!)
Book Clubs and Audio Books
Filling In The Reading Gaps
How to Become Readers for Life - Bringing it all together!
Included in the Bootcamp:
FREE copy of "Sight Words Made Simple", an e-book to "kick-start" eager readers, or a great alternative to memorizing sight words, rather than just using flashcards. Parents can use this book for 5-10 minutes each day in 56 Daily Lessons to get your child reading sentences out of the first 100 Fry Sight Words & Dolch words.
ACCESS to our private Facebook Group where we can cheer each other on to read with our kids, get great ideas and freebies for reading activities & even get inspiration for leading or joining Book Clubs.
READING SPECIALISTS, reading teachers, and preschool / elementary teachers are already live in the group (teachers are more than welcome to join!). If parents have a question about their beginning reader or need direction for a struggling reader, that would be the perfect place to ask questions!
FREEBIES galore, with reading logs, incentive charts, and more, provided by mythreereaders, and teachers who teach reading!
RESOURCE LISTS for recommended reading apps, books and programs. And any great discounts we can find will be posted!
Celebrating the launch of the Bootcamp! Only $24.95 sends EVERY CHILD IN YOUR CLASS to camp, so grab it now!
It's easy! Just hit the Enrollment button below to get signed up for the Bootcamp. 🙂
Also, be sure to check out our AFFILIATE PROGRAM. Sign up for free (no purchase necessary) to become an affiliate of the Beginning Readers Bootcamp and earn 40% of the sale each time someone buys with your unique link.
It's a great way to make a little (or a lot!) of extra cash, and get your friends, and parents on board too!
This Bootcamp is For you if:
- You have never taught reading before and would like some direction.
- You have good intentions, but don't read to your child as much as you should.
- You have a struggling reader and have no idea where to start.
- You need a way to "boost your child's reading progress.
- You would like encouragement and community as you teach your beginning reader.
This Bootcamp is NOT for you if:
- You need a "quick fix" to get your child reading in 5 weeks. (Children learn at different rates and differently!)
- You feel like it is the teacher's job to do all of the reading with your child.
- You don't really need any encouragement to read daily with your child.
- Your child doesn't really need a boost in reading in your home.
- What age group does this course apply to? Any age as long as you still consider your child a "beginning reader". That can be from preschool to older kids.
- Does this course guarantee that my child will be reading in 5 weeks? No, it does not guarantee that. Many, many factors determine when your child will read. Since I don't know your child's age or status in reading or developmental readiness, I can't even really give you an idea of when your child will read. This course is designed to encourage you to set the stage at home for your child to read, and to support the teachers and reading specialists that may come alongside you. Please note that this is NOT a "how to read" course. Although one of the weeks is a brief education on the general steps to take on how to teach your child to read, it is mostly a "bootcamp" full of encouragement, resources and tips for how to set up the right reading environment at home.
- Can I take the Bootcamp at any time? Yes! It is an online and ongoing course. You'll get instant access to the Facebook group and a few of the freebies with the first week of Bootcamp, and then every week for five weeks you will get another week of Bootcamp. You can take them any time you like. In fact, you may choose to linger on a particular week to really get it down before moving on when you are ready.
- What if I don't get anything out of it? Will you give me a refund? Absolutely! I will give a refund within 30 days if you feel the Bootcamp is not for you. However, I will say that you will get out of it what you put into it - much like a Bootcamp for weight loss! 😉
- This is too expensive for me. Any discounts? - There are no discount currently because of the low launch price. BUT if needed you could definitely join our Affiliate program to earn money by inviting others to join with you! Then you'll have the cash you need to join the Bootcamp!
- Do I need to have any previous experience in teaching reading to do the Bootcamp? Nope! All you need is a willingness to spend time with your child and a desire to get them reading!
Question not answered here? Feel free to e-mail me: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Brought to you by My Three Readers, a blog dedicated to helping parents & teachers of beginning and struggling readers!